Win the Attention of Japan's Largest VCs
What is MIRAI X?
Japan's one of the biggest business incubation/acceleration program that supports startups.
MIRAI is a unique opportunity to win the attention of Japanese investors and to gain national exposure
Who is eligible?
Startups from all industries - SEED and Early stage
*This year, special attention will be given to MedTech, Digital Health, Rehabilitation and AgeTech.
Application Deadline: Sunday, October 10, 2021
to Mirai via Network in Motion
Communication support through the process
Semi-Final Pitch Session (Dec 2021)
Session (Feb 2022)
Closing of Application
October 10th at 18:00 Israel time
Notification of Acceptance
After October 29th
December 13th and 14th
February 17th, 2022
CEO of Selfit Medical
“As a small startup, making the right decisions and walk away from the bad ones is crucial. It is even more challenging when considering the Japanese market. We have found Network in Motion to be a valuable partner to help us navigate this market, with a clear overview of Japan’s unique business culture.
Ira and Jun simply pushed us to apply to one of the top programs for international companies in Japan (MIRAI 2021), helped us with local barriers and introduced us to potential clients and partners. We can see the fruits of their hard work and looking forward to scale in Japan.”
– You have a chance to receive investment from the sponsors
– You have a chance to conduct a PoC in Japan and to create strategic partnerships
– You have the chance to win an award of 2M yen (Approx. 18,000 USD)
– You have a chance to attract the attention of others, due to media exposure
The competition is open to all industries based on these qualifications:
And in addition:
– Application to Mirai via Network in Motion is 980 NIS + VAT as all documents are written in Japanese, so we will support the applications process.
– A Semi-Final support fee is 3,400 NIS