Japan is the world’s third largest economy and has been experiencing the issue of population aging to an unprecedented degree, where 28 percent of Japan’s population is over 65 years old as of 2021, the highest proportion in the world. By 2030, one in every three people will be 65 or older, and one in five people 75-plus years old.
For the last 20 years, Cardiac disease is the second cause of death among Japanese, therefore Japan is in strong need for such prevention and diagnostic technologies.
• Disruptive and new technology for intravascular imaging
• Novel solutions for deep venous disease (eg occlusions, incompetent valves) to treat chronic venous insufficiency
• Technologies that can improve existing vascular disease treatment procedures more effective or create new procedures
• Auxiliary devices used to treat structural heart disease and arrhythmias (eg esophageal monitoring)
• Steerable/deflectable guidewires/micro catheters
• Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) tools
• Venous access devices
• Smart guide wires (force sensing)
• Vascular image processing
• Innovative and disruptive products and technologies regardless of the themes above
• Coronary artery disease (angina, myocardial infarction)
• Structural heart disease (valvular stenosis, insufficiency, atrial septal defect, etc.)
• Peripheral artery disease
• Cancer (liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, etc.)
• Deep arterial thrombosis
• Pulmonary embolism
• Cerebral infarction
• Chronic subdural hematoma, etc.
• Aortic aneurysm
Please fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.